The following outlines the comment policy for the personal finance blog Not Made of Money.
1. The author of a comment is solely responsible and liable for the contents of that comment.
2. Any spam or self-promotion will be deleted.
3. Any gratuitous promotions of a website or business out of context will also be deleted.
4. Any personal attacks will be deleted.
5. Comments may be held for editor moderation so you may not see your comment right after posting.
6. Copyright of comments belongs to the comment author, but I reserve the right to edit comments for formatting or content.
7. By posting a comment you grant Not Made of Money an irrevocable license to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
8. After a comment has been posted, it may not be edited or revoked by the author.
9. Not Made Of Money reserves the right to modify or withdraw comments at its own discretion for any reason.
10. Changes to this policy. This policy is subject to change at any time. Changes will be posted in this location and become applicable immediately after publishing.
11. Comments containing inappropriate or offensive language will be deleted.